Sam Ellis is a man on the rise — a hot-shot federal prosecutor on the cusp of a bright political future. But what was meant to be a one-time experience with an escort turns into a growing addiction — a new demon threatening to destroy his life, family, and career.
- No No: A Dockumentary (2014) In the 1970s Dock Ellis pitched a no-hitter on LSD and his outspoken style courted conflict and controversy, but his latter years were spent helping […]
- Empathy (2016) Em is an escort girl and a heroin addict. From New York to Los Angeles via Pittsburgh, Em’s daily life is revealed.
- As I AM: the Life and Times of DJ AM (2015) "Adam Goldstein was friend to many in the '90s L.A. party scene, where he threw himself into a newfound life as DJ AM. Overcoming several obstacles, […]
- This Time Tomorrow (2016) Bright and beautiful, 17-year-old Adelaida enjoys a comfortable family life with her parents in an apartment in Bogotá. But soon the cracks begin to […]
- Family Guy S14E15 – A Lot Going On Upstairs Season 14, Episode 15 – “A Lot Going on Upstairs”
Stewie’s plagued by nightmares that drive him from his own bed, but it sends a frustrated Peter […]